This committee oversees all activities that relate to the growth of the membership of the organization.
- Assisting with the administration and tracking of membership and payment of dues;
- Handling registration and collection of donations and non-member/guest fees at BLS events;
- Welcoming new members through the Ambassadors Program;
- Coordinating New Member receptions;
- Reporting changes in the industry in the BUGLE;
- Selecting and interviewing members for the Member Spotlight in the BUGLE; and
- Assisting with the annual Member of the Year Awards.
The Ambassador program and New Member receptions are designed to welcome new members into the organization. Ambassadors are available to answer questions and provide helpful information to making the most of membership for new members.
The Membership Committee meets at 9:00am the third Tuesday of every month